miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Making friends

This is my story about the R-kioski.


For those who don't know what is R-kioski... R-kioski (quiosco) is like... the store of the petrol stations, yeah is a good aproximitation. You can buy snacks, coffee, soda, charge your mobile phone card...

First day I arrived to Kannelmäki, I were looking for a place to buy my mobile card, so I asked to my tutor, and she told me that here they would have the mobile card. I went inside the store, the employee didn't look very friendly, and he looks like a jonkie or one of the main characters of American History X. I asked him for the mobile phone card but he didn't understand me, and he started to have some stomaches... I tried to help him but he didn't want to understand me. Then another yonkie (yonkie2) came into the R-kioski and he tried to help him to sell me the phone card, but it wasn't the one I wanted. Then the yonkie2 starts to be unpolite with me. I went out while they were looking me with an unfriendly face.

After that, I tried to not return to this R-kioski again. Of course, I bought my mobile phone card in another R-kioski. But....

3 days ago I had to return to Kannelmäki R-kioski and here starts the story called:

Fifty vs Fifteen

I went to charge my mobile phone with 50€ and I only wanted to charge 15€. I started to talk with him:
Víctor: "Moi!"
Yonkie: "Moi!"
V: "I would like to charge fifteen euros in my dna card"
Y: "Fifty"
V: "sorry, fifteen"
Y: "FIFTY"
V: "no no, only fifteen"
Y: (took a piece of paper and wrote the number 15)
V: "yeah fifteen"
Y: "FIFTY"
V: "ok guy like you want"
...

And from this moment I think I have my first enemy here in Kannelmäki. We are forced to don't understand each other anymore. So I have to avoid him and go to R-kioski when the other man is there. This man is male chauvinist, I could check it when I went to ask for my tickets to Women Final Eurocup and he started to laugh: "hahaha, women playing... this is not real football, come on!"

In my opinion if you have no future, I'm sure that you could fine work in some R-kioski.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario