domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

I'm here!

Helloooooooooo to everybody!!!!
I'm here and this is incredible!

I made a video of my room and I took some photos of the flat...



First days are a chaos, so my room look like rubbish, but don't worry, I only need some free time to put order in my room, hehe

The rest of the house...

Entrada - Main door



Pasillo - Corridor - Käytävä



We have a common area to put our coats and a living room with kitchen, like a small loft.

Cocina - Kitchen - Keittiö

We need to clean it a little but it look quite good





We have a little sofa too, and a little table, but we don't have TV :(

Terraza - Balcony - Parveke

This is what I can see from my balcony:




and this is the most important thing that I found in the flat:



I think that my flat is quite good and comfortable, is not a palace but I think that is enough for a student.

7 comentarios:

  1. Do you need free time?
    Y, ¿qué vas a hacer cuando tengas que estudiar?
    Vamos que vas a tener la habitación hecha una pocilga todo el año.
    El piso tiene buena pinta.
    Espero que no te rompas el culo... usando el trineo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lo ultimo es de Sergio?
    hay pisos mas grandes, tengo q hablar con HOAS para ver si hacemos un apaño, aunq mi piso me gusta bastante, es acogedor, y no hay q limpiar tanto. Ademas mi cama es de mi talla, jeje, y tenia edredon nordico cuando llegué. Tb tenemos microondas de alguien q lo dejó aqui...
    no se, a ver si nos hacen una rebajilla

    ResponderEliminar
  3. El comentario es mío, cuando Sergio quiera escribir ya se identificará.
    ¿Quieres vivir en una mansión en tu año de Erasmus?
    ¿Rebajilla? Siempre arañando unos eurillos.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Queremos más actualizaciones.

    mensaje desde tu club de fans :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. vives en Kitarakuja? :)

    Kannelmäki parties rules!!

    ResponderEliminar